Chastain Arts Center has been approved to open our job search for the following Art a la carte teaching positions:
- Youth Camp Coordinator – Summer Camp
- Youth Art Instructor – Summer Camp
- Youth Movement Instructor – Summer Camp
We are looking to hire 1 Camp Coordinator, 4 Youth Art Instructors, and 1 Youth Movement Instructor for Summer Camp.
Art a la Carte Summer Camp Dates: July 11th – August 12th
The Chastain Arts Center, part of the City of Atlanta’s Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs, is in historic Chastain Park in Buckhead and offers visual arts classes year-round in a variety of mediums.
- We are looking for highly motivated and talented teaching artists who have experience teaching, working, and developing lesson plans for children.
- Candidates must be able to create lesson plans and projects based on designated art themes.
- Candidates should be able to work well with fellow artists, staff, and young children with varying experience levels and behaviors.
- Candidates must be available for all 5 weeks of camp.
- Pottery experience is preferred since we are offering two weeks of camp focused on ceramics.
I encourage you to apply ASAP and share this link with other local Atlanta artists to apply.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call the office at 404.252.2927