Chastain Arts Center has been approved to open our job search for the following adult teaching positions:
- Adult Ceramics & Special Event Instructor
- Adult Drawing Instructor
- Adult Printmaking Instructor
- Adult Jewelry & Metalsmithing Instructor
We are looking to hire 4 adult instructors for the Summer 2022 Session: June 21st – August 26th.
Although we don’t anticipate having everyone onboarded by the start of the Adult Summer Session, we would like the hired candidate to teach a mini session from July – August.
More information to come after candidates are chosen & onboarding has begun.
The Chastain Arts Center, part of the City of Atlanta’s Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs, is in historic Chastain Park in Buckhead and offers visual arts classes year-round in a variety of mediums.
- We are looking for highly motivated and talented teaching artists who have experience teaching, working, and developing lesson plans for classes in their preferred medium.
- Candidates should be able to work well with fellow artists, staff, and students with varying experience levels.
- Chastain is in the process of expanding our evening programming for our working adults, so candidates who are available to teach daytime and evening classes are preferred.
- Depending on your experience, daytime-only candidates will also be considered.
I encourage you to apply ASAP and share this link with other local Atlanta artists to apply.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call the office at 404.252.2927