- About Us
- Chastain Arts
- Art Studios and Classes
- Spring 2013 Registration
- Summer 2013 Registration
- Summer Camp 2013
- Instructor Bios
- Supply Lists
- Chastain Arts Center Staff
- News & Events
- Children's Birthday Parties
- City Gallery at Chastain
- Map & Directions/Contact Info
- Public Art
Contracts for Arts Services
The Contracts for Arts Services (CAS) program awards contracts related to the production, creation, presentation, exhibition and managerial support of artistic cultural services in the city of Atlanta. The program recognizes that the presence of artists and non-profit organizations involved in the arts are critical to Atlanta's cultural vitality. The arts enrich the creative development of the city's diverse populations and contribute positively to the social and economic well being of Atlanta and the region.
The goals of the Contracts for Arts Services program are:
- To provide support for the existence and excellence of artists and arts organizations in Atlanta.
- To assist in the artistic development of the arts in Atlanta so that all citizens may participate in the diverse cultural life of the city.
- To develop the contributions of Atlanta's culturally diverse communities.
- To ensure that the arts have broad geographic distribution and reach all segments of the population.
- To support a broad range of educational activities in the arts.
- To preserve the city's artistic, cultural and historic heritage.
- To enhance neighborhood vitality and economic development through the arts.